UIA clears more than 200K flagged unemployment claims 

Since COVID-19 was first reported in Michigan, approximately 2.1 million people have applied for state and federal benefits, totaling $11.4 billion in benefits. Over 93% of eligible claimants have received or are approved for benefits, and of the remaining 7% of unpaid claims, most are flagged for suspicion of impostor fraud.  The Unemployment Insurance Agency … Continue reading UIA clears more than 200K flagged unemployment claims